Save The Date ~ Federal Survey Day Oct 13
What do Impact Aid funds do?
- Help ensure military children are provided a quality education
- Help school districts improve outcomes and provide new opportunities for students
- Help level the playing field for federally impacted school districts
- Reimburse school districts for the lost revenue associated with the presence of nontaxable Federal property, such as military installations and other Federal buildings or lands
What can Impact Aid funds be used for?
- To fund educational technology, advanced placement classes and 21st century career education
- To fund after-school programs, remedial tutoring, special enrichment programs, transportation, and much, much more
Be on the lookout for your Federal Survey Card in the mail or electronically during the week of October 11 – 15.
Complete and return the card to support your children’s school and to make sure they get the Impact Aid they deserve!
For more information, contact 831-656-1940 or email@example.com.